Terms and Conditions

OUR PRODUCTS:

  1. Exact colors for furnishings are subject to fabric availability, in case the exact fabric is not available when an order is placed, a similar color will be used.
  2. We are responsible only for manufacturing defects and not for defects caused by way of abuse / mishandling / normal wear & tear or failure to follow care instructions.
  3. In-case of non-manufacturing defect, the customer will be responsible for service charges and / or transportation charges for repairs / replacement of the products
  4. For sheers there is no guarantee after 3 months.

 

PAYMENT DETAILS:

  1. For orders below Rs 10,000: 100% advance payment is to be made.
  2. For customized orders above Rs 10,000: 70% advance payment to be made at the time of placing the order and the remaining 30% is to be paid before delivery.
  3. There will be no exchange, refund or cancellation of products once ordered. Inconvenience caused is regretted.
  4. Courier as per actuals to be paid. Either before shipping or on to-pay basis ie. directly to the courier company.
  5. Taxes as per actuals to be paid.
  6. All special / seasonal / regular offers and discounts are valid till stocks last only.
  7. All products listed on the website for sale are subject to availability only.

 

DELIVERY INFORMATION:

  1. Delivery period for furniture is a minimum of 8 - 12 weeks.
  2. Delivery period for furnishings is a minimum of 1 week, depending on the design style and quantity.
  3. We are not responsible for delays caused by reasons beyond our control, like delay caused by courier due to rains, etc.


OTHER INFORMATION:

  1. We reserve rights to change rules as per our suitability.
  2. We reserve rights to add / remove any content from our website, anytime based on our evolution.
  3. All content is copyrighted to Peek-A-Boo Patterns.
  4. Content in site cannot be used for any other commercial use.